Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accessing Dashboards over the internet(not on the same network)

Hello Community,

My client has a new requirement in which he wants that it's client(s) should be able to access their reports over the internet. Is it possible?

To mention here, the clients will be on different networks.

Just like we access our gmail/yahoo account over the web...... and so the client(s) should be able to access their qv reports from anywhere and any network.

Kindly help out in identifying the right approach I should be following to implement the above(if at all it's possible)

This is urgent!

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi gaurav,

When created extenal directory you created your own domain and bound the user to it?

Regarding opening ports.. we need to open all ports mentioned in document by Ashfah?

Is it not security threat?

when accessed from outside how qlikview authenticate the user?

I hve portal when qliked on chart em getting my report.The url from access point is been used in the java prgam..by using qlikview server IP.

How qlikview authenticate Document cal's user and allows to view the document when accessed from outside?

Can u clear my doubt..em getting confused.

Login to portal is different and the user assigned for DCAL'S is different in our case

Regards,

prajna