Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Allocated Memory Exceeded - QV11

I see a ton of questions about this error for old versions of QlikView (mainly 8.5) but I'm running QlikView 11, and running into it in a situation that should not be causing problems. It's happening on two different servers. Here's the setup:

* Running QlikView 11 IR on both servers

* One server is brand new, has a ridiculous number of CPU cores and tons of RAM (40 and 128GB, IIRC) and is not running anything but QlikView. The other is our in-house test server which I believe is somewhat less capable (I don't know the exact specs).

* Working Set is set to 70% low, 90% high

* The object where I've found this problem is a simple table box within a container.

- The container has only 5 objects in it

- The table box is showing 8 fields, and there are only 2,432 lines

- The table that's in the "middle" of the fields being shown contains 2 of the fields. 4 fields are one table away, 2 fields are 2 tables away.

* The error occurs in the Ajax client

* The "Allocated Memory Exceeded" error is seen after clicking in the table box to make a selection.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kent

20 Replies
KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi Team,

We also facing the same issue while we use Calculated Dimension in a Line Chart of Qlikview report.

Please suggests.

Thanks,
Kishore S