Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Can not open any QVW or reload it! Error: Internal inconsistency, type CPV

Hi all,

I can not open some documents on QV Server or to reload them on the QMC. 

Some apps give me this message when I try to open them (and some app are successfully reload and I can open it):

jelena_0-1659687933062.png

I applied this:

jelena_1-1659688031957.png

But still get the same error. Can you please help me or advise me what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Jelena

Labels (3)
9 Replies
PrashantSangle

have you tried with higher session timeout value instead 600, you can set 6000

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

yes,  I've tried but still can not open or reload the document 😞 

jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I've also renamed the QVW, but still the same issue. Does somebody know how to recover the qvw? 

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @jelena,

How much memory does the QlikView Server have? What is the size of the QVW on disk?

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are you able to open the QVWs in the Desktop Client?  How large are the QVWs?  If the issue is only on the Server, then  could be right. See this article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Internal-inconsistency-type-CPV-error-in-QlikView-Desktop-af...

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

First thank you for your support.

Unfortunately I'm not able to open in the Desktop Client. The qvw is 490MB large.

The QVS works on the virtual machine with 64BG physicals memory and CPU is just around 38%, that looks ok

jelena_0-1659700301071.png

Best regards

marcus_sommer

At first make a re-start of the machine (server + local machines) to avoid searching for any temporary stuff. As next try it again with a copy and another name to exclude that something with the prj-folder or the shared/meta-files goes wrong.

What happens if you try to open the application without data? Within the start-window from the desktop client it's a right-click option on the file. If it worked you may try to save with and without a reload the application again and maybe the issue is gone. If the issue afterwards remained it means that something didn't work properly during the opening - maybe any calculated dimension or wild running actions/macros or missing variables or ...

- Marcus 

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Please check the email account associated with your community login and the personal message I sent you last week in the community.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

FYI Everyone,

I have reached out to Jelena, through the Community private message, and sent an email to Jelena. I have offered to try to recover the QVW. However, Jelena has not replied back.