Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurens
Contributor III
Contributor III

Changing variables in set analysis expresion by dimension or object

I'm building a Qlikview with a lot off charts; There are 4 different charts for every combination of Product and Outsourcer.
I look for a way to use fewer variables

The variables are:
varHJ_Outsourcer1a     =>   Outsourcer number (modifiable by client with input box)
varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Order  => COUNT(DISTINCT{<flgOrderregelInProductie={'1'}, Product = {'HJ'}, Outsourcer1 = {$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a)}>}Ordernumber)
varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Product => sum({<flgOrderregelInProductie={'1'}, Product = {'HJ'}, Outsourcer1 = {$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a)}>} number)

varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Backorder_Order  => COUNT(DISTINCT{<flgbackorder={'1'}, Product = {'HJ'}, Outsourcer1 = {$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a)}>}Ordernumber)
varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Backorder_Product => sum({<flgbackorder={'1'}, Product = {'HJ'}, Outsourcer1 = {$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a)}>} number)
varOrdersIpvProducten => 1 or 0; set by Button
flgbackorder => 1 or 0; 1 = order is a backorder, 0 = order in production
flgOrderregelInProductie => 1 or 0; 1 =  order in production, 0 = order not in production

The expresions in the charts are:
=If(varOrdersIpvProducten = 0,
$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Product),
$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Order)
)
OR
=If(varOrdersIpvProducten = 0,
$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Backorder_Product),
$(varHJ_Outsourcer1a_Backorder_Order)
)

The dimension is different for each chart and is based on records with flgOrderregelInProductie='1' or flgbackorder='1' or no-selection on both.

Is there a way to change the set analysis part 'flgOrderregelInProductie={'1'}' changed to flgbackorder={'1'}' based by the chart-object where it is used or the dimension in it?

1 Reply
laurens
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The best solution for me would be; 'flgOrderregelInProductie= and  flgbackorder= in one the set analysis with a changing from {'1'} in {'0'} or ={}.