Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

Distribution Email Issue

We are using QV Server Nov 2018 Release. I am QV Admin so I dont have any issues but the users are facing the below problem:

When creating a task and in the Distribution Tab the users ate not able to add the Users for distribution email. Its not available for them. There is a PDF report which is suppose to be emailed to the users after the reload is complete and every time they have a new user they send in a request for that user to be added to the distribution email.

I have attached  my screen shot its working for me but not for the users. Also I have added the user under

System > Setup > QlikView Services > QVS > Folder Access 

Setup> Distribution Services > Permissions

What am I missing here 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hi,

I guess the other users are Document Administrators. So, the first step is to check if you added them on the "Document Administrators Authorized to Distribute via E-mail" option when setting up the Mail Server in the QMC.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hi,

I guess the other users are Document Administrators. So, the first step is to check if you added them on the "Document Administrators Authorized to Distribute via E-mail" option when setting up the Mail Server in the QMC.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer