Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renovero
Creator
Creator

Errors from Event Viewer - what does it means and how to get rid of them.

Hello,

We have

QlikView 12

Version 12.10.20500.0 SR7

I have been doing some cleaning at Event Viewer and some of entries have made me wonder. Could You help me?

1. 1.

How could I discover why QlikView Server stops responding? It happens from time to time, and we don't know why exactly.

Even more, that error occurs.
We have in mind to start develop access to QV apps via QV Server module, not exactly via personal reports, but first we have to get rid of that error.

There is an amount of 11 error entries, from today, from 7:51 to 8:04 about problems in two task from QV Managment Console

It has that error log :

2.1. ServerDocumentEntry: DoLoad caught exception -64

2.2 DOC loading: Exception while loading document F:\QV\SERVERDOCUMENTS\PROTOTYP\Document1.QVW

2.3 DOC loading: LoadDocument caught exception -64

and

2.1 ServerDocumentEntry: DoLoad caught exception -64

2.2 DOC loading: Exception while loading document F:\QV\SERVERDOCUMENTS\PROTOTYP\Criteria.QVW.

2.3 DOC loading: LoadDocument caught exception -64

2.4 DOC loading: Failed to load document F:\QV\SERVERDOCUMENTS\PROTOTYP\Criteria.QVW, possibly corrupt file.

but the tasks ended well :

and

so, what does it mean?

If You will be able to help, I will be so glad.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

I have moved to support forum, maybe they can help me.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

Anyone?
I can provide all the data, messages logs, all You need.
Maybe some tips, of how can I deal with it?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

"Possible corrupt file" might indicate a lack of rights over the file or a file too big.

Anyway, with all those logs, contact Qlik Support and let them check.

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

OH, I'm suprised. So could you tell me what is the size limit of apps/docs in QV? I never thought that there is any limit.
How could I contact with QV Support and is it expensive?
Thank You for Your response.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

There is no limit, rather, the limit is set by the environment where the application is hosted. If the file uses several GB in size and the network has some latency, writing the file could take enough time to corrupt the file. Or the hard disk is not fast enough, if stored locally, or memory is not enough to handle the file while it is being written, or there are other tasks over that folder or file, such antiviruses or backup software, or people opening that file at the same time, etc.

Contacting Qlik Support is done via the Qlik Support Portal at

https://qliksupport.force.com/apex/QS_Home_Page

The cost is included in your yearly maintenance fee. If you don't have any support agreement, or if you don't know whether you have one, contact the Qlik Partner or Qlik sales rep from where you got the license number and control code.

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

I have moved to support forum, maybe they can help me.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Note that this is the Qlik Community, not official Qlik Support, which is available at the URL I provided above.

Also, if you mark your question as solved, it's unlikely anyone will take a look, as it is already closed unless, indeed, the issue has been solved.

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, so I said I move to Qlik Support, I have recived it from your link, agree.

And i mark my question as solved, because noone here could help me, so i wana to close that topic.
If i will get rid of problem i will edit that and paste my solution.