Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toddseward
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Failed to open document, You don't have access to this document when opening QVW from client

My company has a demonstration website that our sales team uses to show our software (Sopheon Accolade) to clients. On the website, there are links to QVW documents used for reporting. Using QV 10 on a Windows 2008 R2 Standard (x64) machine, the links report "Failed to open document, You don't have access to this document".

The event logs on the server show that it's using my Windows credentials, not the credentials of who is logged in to the demo website (which is what it should do).  If I remote into the server with a local user, and open the document from there, it opens just fine.

Here's what the link (http://) looks like:

demopc.sopheon.com/qvplugin/opendoc.htm?document=Portfolio Center Charts/Accelerators_3.1_Chart_PortfolioDashboard.qvw

In IIS (7.5), I have the QVS Tunnel set to Allowed in ISAPI and CGI Restrictions, and the handler mapping for QVSTunnel.dll is allowed to execute.

I'm told that I need to use tunneling over port 80, but I've tried to set this up, but I still can't get the documents to open successfully. Any help is appreciated!

0 Replies