Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
I installed the Governance Dashboard on our Qlikview 11 Server.
But I always get a Script Error in the hidden part:
Table not found
1 as MaxID,
Max(LoadDate) as MaxLoadDt
Did somebody has the same issue?
Hi Ricardo - Can you send me all your PerformanceXXX.log files in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer so we can have a closer look?
Sure, I sent by message.
Hi Ricardo -
Unfortunately, the log supplied is not the one that contained the data that was leading to the error condition.
As can be seen from the expressor engine log error message below (which came straight from the FullScan.Message.log file that was sent on Friday), the proper Performance log file is one that contains records from Oct 19 2012. The file that was sent contained performance records starting on Oct 31.
Expand Performance Log Entry - TRANSLITERATE-1024-F: Error converting output parameter 'AnonymousDocSessions' into attribute 'AnonymousDocSessions': The lua string '2012-10-19 21:55:00' could not be converted to a type of 'integer'. (FullScan.Step_1)
Can you find all files that start with “Performance” in the folder ‘C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer’ (or whatever folder used in the server log path input box on the config sheet) including any files starting with “Performance” that may exist in any sub-folders and have them zip up and send them?
I´ll make this test again and will send.
Because I´m working in a project, I´ll send next week.
I'm getting the same "Table not found" error. I'm running on a Server 2003 box so I've created the install and profile directories that you suggested and used them when installing but I still get the error. This server is QV 11 SR 2 but the desktop client is QV 11 SR 1.
Quite old thread, but I still getting this error on QV11SR2, Governance Dashboard Beta2!
Machine ist a >8 Core Win2008R2!
I can help diagnose the issue you’re having if you send me the following log files from your failed scan of the Governance Dashboard:
C:\Users\<your account id>\AppData\Roaming\expressor\expressorQlikViewConnector.log
If you're not able to attach those to a post, you can e-mail them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I just sent you an email to email@example.com
Thx to Bill, installing MSVCR90.DLL fixed my issue!
Have got QlikView 11.20.11718 SR1 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
I get this error if username contains non-latin characters.
Even when user renamed, original c:\users\ folder for this user will contain original non-latin characters, so for Governance it doesn't work either..