Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I want to know the cause of the task error: Value cannot be null. || Parameter name: stringToUnescape

I'm getting this error and I don't know why.

What is the cause?

What should I do to find the cause?

The task "KISTI_INT/cloudmesh_user.qvw" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: 값은 null일 수 없습니다. || 매개 변수 이름: stringToUnescape || 위치: System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) || 위치: QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(SourceDocumentFileName fileNameUrl) || 위치: QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || --- 내부 예외 스택 추적의 끝 --- || 위치: QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || 위치: QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(CurrentExecutionArgs args)

The task "KISTI_INT/cloudmesh_user.qvw" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. || Parameter name: stringToUnescape || Location: System.Uri.UnescapeDataString(String stringToUnescape) || Location: QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName(SourceDocumentFileName fileNameUrl) || Location: QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || Location: QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || Location: QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(CurrentExecutionArgs args)

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm ,

there might be several reasons for the issue. Please check this article to start with!

Cheers!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm ,

there might be several reasons for the issue. Please check this article to start with!

Cheers!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.