Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_twardziak
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Mobile access method not available after the upgrade to April 2020

Hello All!

Hope you are doing well. 

Wondering if you have come across the following issue. My client recently upgraded to April 2020 version. It's the Small Business Edition environment. I would assume the Mobile access method should be available out of the box, right? For some reasons when I select document there are only IE Client or Full Browser and Small Device Version access methods available. 

Has something changed in terms of the functionalities available within the Small Business Edition? Or is it required to install QlikView Offline Service to enable mobile functionality now?

Many thanks in advance for your help. 

Best regards,

Janusz

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I did just check my installation, I am running 12.50 SR1, you did not mention the SR you are running, so if you are still on the IR, I would recommend updating, I do need to apply SR2, which I just did, and I still see the Ajax and the Mobile client options when using Chrome web browser, so the only thing to which I could point is either the Small Business Edition LEF you have still having a restriction there or something in the Settings.ini file of the QVS possibly doing something would be the only two things of which I can think, but it could be Mobile has been disabled or not enabled in the QMC settings on the User Documents too, so would also check things there too.  Best I can offer with the info provided.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.