Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Performance Issue

Hi All,

I am facing a issue w.r.t data loads through publisher.Till last week the Data loads use to happen very fastly i.e 1 million rows of data hardly takes  2-3 mins.All of a sudden i dont know what has happened the loads time  increased to 23 mins for the same 1 Million rows of data. I have checked with the nwtworking guys is there any problem from their end.Manually if i copy the files from QV server to my local the speed is too good (up to 2 MBPS).

The reason i am posting this issue is to know is there any configurations do we need to check in this kind of scenario's or if you have suggestion to be followed to reslove this issue.

Please give ur inputs/suggestions.

Regards,

Shiva

11 Replies
markdur101
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I am having the same problem.  Was this ever fixed?

Mr_H_Huang
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have the same issue but I luckily found a solution. I hope anyone met the same issue can be benefited from this solution. I have changed a syntax for my database Connection from "OLEDB CONNECT TO [Provider=SQLOLEDB..." to "OLEDB CONNECT32 TO [Provider=SQLOLEDB..." then it works as fast as before. Just forcing the QlikView to connect the database in 32 bit then it works fast and back to normal.