Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbiNesaratnam
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Power Tools for QlikView 12

Hello,

Can someone provide me with the power tools used for QlikView 12 because the files published on the community are not downloadable ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

15 Replies
Kostas_Lag
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi AbiNesaratnam,

I am afraid I cannot help you with this.
Sorry.. 🙂
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Kostas_Lag , thanks, I had missed that!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @AbiNesaratnam ,

you should you use the Shared File Viewer tool to see if the bookmarks are actually still there.

Daniele

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
AbiNesaratnam
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@Kostas_Lag , thanks anyways 🙂

@Daniele_Purrone , yes I tried this too but the recent .shared file only have few bookmarks, but I tried an old version of this file and It seems to have many bookmarks. But can I replace the recent file with the old one to get back all bookmarks ? Will there be other problems as a result ?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, you can try to replace the newer file with the older one, but depending upon why things got 'cleaned' up the first time, you may end up back in the same place...  It is definitely ok to try swapping things though to see if that gets back more of them etc.  

Just be sure you stop the QlikView Server service when you swap the shared file out, otherwise that can cause corruption if you try to do it 'hot', as what the server has in memory may not match what is in the file and cause things to get a bit confused etc.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
AbiNesaratnam
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@Brett_Bleess , thank you for your replay.