Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RajuS1
Contributor
Contributor

QMC task is running forever since Nov-7th to till date

In QlikView QMC one of the task is still running science Nov-7 and we tried to stop/Abort, restart, tried ti disable that, we restarted Qlik services but still showing as running. Please assist to me on this.

Below are log errors:

Task Log: Error: Document open threw an exception. Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted. (Document Log) : No document log found for the specific task run (check if Generate Logfile is enabled).

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @RajuS1,

Have a look at Qlik Support article How to identify a QlikView Distribution Service Task Process ID (PID) in Order to Stop a Hung QVB En...for details on how to identify and stop the hung task.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @RajuS1,

Have a look at Qlik Support article How to identify a QlikView Distribution Service Task Process ID (PID) in Order to Stop a Hung QVB En...for details on how to identify and stop the hung task.

Best Regards

RajuS1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your information.

I can't find QDS task log, Can you help me where i can find and i already followed as above article but can't find that. 

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@RajuS1 

The logs will be in the folder that you set as your application data folder. You can check in you publisher configuration from the QMC. 

You can also try to recreate the application data folder.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-recreate-the-QlikView-Distribution-Se...

RajuS1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have founded PID in Task log and Task manager also. Once we stop the running QVB.exe engine then what i have to do to fix this issue.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@RajuS1,

Once the hung task PID has been successfully stopped then that should be all that needs to be done. If you are continuously having this issue with the same task, then suggest that you open a case with Qlik Support to review your environment and look for ways to improve QDS performance.

Best Regards

RajuS1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Can you  Qlik support details to me.