Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neha_sharma1275
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView GOvernance Dashboard download URL not working

Hi All,

I am not able to find QLikView Governance Dashboard on QLik's site. It says one can find it on  http://market.qlikview.com/ but when I open that, Error page appears. If someone can please share the Governance QVW, it would be great !

Thanks,
Neha

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Neha, you can find it on the Product Download site, do you have access to that?  That is going to be the best place to go, as that way you will always have access to the most current version of it, I hate posting things directly if I can avoid it, as I want to be sure folks are always getting the most current version of things.  Should be link from your customer portal page I believe.  Let me know if you have access, and if you do, you want to go to QlikView Product, it is inside there under the Product list as following in screenshot:

Download Site.png

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.