Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suniljain
Master
Master

Qlikview on cloud

Hi All,

Please share your experience on "QlikView on Cloud" if you deployed it.  In term of perforamnce , security. ...

6 Replies
advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sunil,

Great to add such post on community. I will share my experience soon. As of now I am observing few things.

Regards

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
Not applicable

Hi

Any updates on this.

Thanks

Roy

Sanfeliu
Employee
Employee

Hi all,

What do you mean by "QlikView on Cloud"?

Do you mean using QlikView on clouds such as AWS?

Do you mean an specific predefined cloud service "powered by QlikView"?

Do you mean how to configure QlikView in a hosted Cloud?

Rgds,

Pablo.

Not applicable

Hi Pablo,

For me Yes to all your questions, i.e. Yes about AWS, cloud service powered by QV, configure QV in hosted cloud.

If you can share any document, that would be helpful.

Thanks!

suniljain
Master
Master
Author

If you are QlikView customer or partner , There are some white paper available on customer or partner port on QlikView on Cloud.

let me know if you need any help

Sanfeliu
Employee
Employee

Hi,

As I suggested with my multiple questions, this is a very broad topic. Let me give you some tips, that for sure won't answer everything.

If we consider AWS, there are white papers and documents that you may reffer to on how we can work with Amazon's cloud. Anyway they are improving their offering every day, so I suggest contacting them. Please remember that they are tecnology partners.

I know that they can offer from a pure hosting to a virtual server inside your LAN.

We have multiple OEM partners with a SaaS solution with multitenancy. I may reffer to our website and QlikMarket.

Regarding the "Private Cloud", there is a partner offering a managed service to install QV in a hosting/housing mode. www.biycloud.com As they are smaller than AWS I guess that they may offer you a more ad hoc solution. They work mainly with QlikView so they can give you advise on how you have to configure the service.

Sorry for the broad answer, but it was a broad question.