Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sergio3
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlikview server: an exception during open

Hello everybody!

I have some issue (SOMETIMES not always ) in our Qlikview server 11.20.13607 on one node in cluster on Windows server 2012.

Message in logs:

issue.png

Can u help me what is this error means???

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Pretty much means what it says, but since you are running a cluster, it may be related to the File Services on the file share not being able to keep up with the requests coming from the servers if you cannot find that some other process is locking the file such that the server cannot open it etc.  Be sure Anti-Virus client is not doing Active Scanning on the servers, as that can cause these issues too.  Best I have with the information provided.

You should also be sure QVServer logging is set to High Verbosity level in the Logging tab settings to get more information which may provide further clues if you have not done so already.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.