Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gs_victa_nl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Reports greyed out when "runas" login from .bat file onto Access point

Hello People,

I have a user that has to login by a "runas" username - iexplorer.exe - file.qvw possibility of a .bat file. To use the Access Point logged in like another NTuser.

The login procedure works and the user is able to see the QV that he needs to see. But, here comes the bad part, the Report functions has been greyed out. I found the following options to check:

- There is no default printer selected for that specific username that logs onto the Access Point.

- Allow Printing (even if export is prohibit, is switched on)

- Open File -> Document Properties -> Server -> "Allow Server Reports"

The items above didn't work for me.

Does somebody else has the same problem? And knows a solution? That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

Gerald

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Gerald,

You might want to try a Sysinternal utility called psexec. You can find it here and Mocrosoft now owns them. I have used it for testing and it is far better than RunAs. Below is the URL you would use.

C:\WINDOWS\PsExec.exe  -d -u lab\user1 -p user1 -i "c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" //localhost/qlikview

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.