Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Server Error in '/QvAjaxZfc' Application

I've to migrate from QlikView Server 11 to 12. I have to use a new system, which we setup from scratch like the old one. Now I'm on the point to transfer the Files of the Web Front End from the old to the new machine.

I moved everything (Copied the folders C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web and C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax from the old to the new machine) and started the application.

Now I get our custom Login Page and am able to login. But once logged in, I faced the following error:

Server Error in '/QvAjaxZfc' Application.

The message with Action 'http://ws.qliktech.com/CDSP/11/ICDSP/Authorize' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ServiceModel.ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action 'http://ws.qliktech.com/CDSP/11/ICDSP/Authorize' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Source Error:

{{An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the
exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.}}

Stack Trace:

[ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action 'http://ws.qliktech.com/CDSP/11/ICDSP/Authorize' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).] System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +14833358 System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +386 PIX.Services.ICDSP.Authorize(String username, String password) +0 PIX.Services.ClientSupport.ClusterBase`1.Invoke(CallType callType, Func`2 func, List`1 allResults, QlikMethodBehavior methodBehavior) +370 [CommunicationException: CDSP did not respond to request. Last exception (for http://xxxxx:4735/DSC/Service) : The message with Action 'http://ws.qliktech.com/CDSP/11/ICDSP/Authorize' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).] PIX.Services.ClientSupport.ClusterBase`1.Invoke(CallType callType, Func`2 func, List`1 allResults, QlikMethodBehavior methodBehavior) +814 PIX.Services.ClientSupport.CDSPClientImpl.Authorize(String username, String password) +139 QlikView.AccessPoint.User.ResolveCustomUser(Settings settings, String prefix, String name, String password) +183 QlikView.AccessPoint.User.WebFormAuthentication(Context context, String prefix) +1203 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +106 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +68 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3785
Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You cannot do what you are trying to do as our underlying pages and scripts have likely changed, you need to use the newly installed files and make the same modifications you made in the old version to the newer files, that is the only way things are going to work.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.