Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Statistical process control (SPC charts) in Qlikview?

Has anybody made Statistical process control (SPC charts) in Qlikview? Eg. ImR chart or XmR chart?

I should be quite straight forward but I don't really know how to get started.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5639007_understand-imr-chart.html

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I was able to make a SPC chart by creating variables and then plotting them in a chart using reference lines. The variables I made were for the Average and Standard Deviation (vAvg and vStDev). I then created reference lines in my chart (first line =vAvg, second line = vAvg + vStDev, third line = vAvg + 2*vStDev, etc...). The only thing to watch out for is to be sure that you choose the reference line to be displayed on "Location" of "Primary Y".

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I was able to make a SPC chart by creating variables and then plotting them in a chart using reference lines. The variables I made were for the Average and Standard Deviation (vAvg and vStDev). I then created reference lines in my chart (first line =vAvg, second line = vAvg + vStDev, third line = vAvg + 2*vStDev, etc...). The only thing to watch out for is to be sure that you choose the reference line to be displayed on "Location" of "Primary Y".

I hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer! I will try this!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jimmy,

Would you mind sharing how you are defining the variables? I have issues creating the variable for vStDev. I am not able to get the Avg function work with StDev.

Thanks in Advance.