Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braham
Creator
Creator

Task execution history does not match QMC

Afternoon,

We recently upgraded Qlikview to April 2020 SR2. I am experiencing the following issue and would appreciate some input from other members on the forum.

When viewing the task history in QMC, there are no tasks listed since 21 October. The tasks have run, some successfully and some have failed. When looking at the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskExecutionHistory folder there is a .xml file, dated today, with the task history, which shows today's build as well as previous days. It shows what I would expect to see in QMC. 

Does QMC get it's information from C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskExecutionHistory or is there another folder where it gets its information?

Is there any reason why what is shown in QMV task history would be different to what is shown in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskExecutionHistory's .xml files?

I have stopped and started the distribution services and rebooted the server and that does not resolve the issue.

1 Reply
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @braham 

By any chance do you know if any changes were made to the Distribution Service folder?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-recreate-the-QlikView-Distribution-Service-folde...

Have you check if there files before October 21rst are there?

Kind regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm