Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sschiller
Contributor II
Contributor II

Technical settings in SAP for /QTQVC/ tables

Hi,

in SAP, I see table /QTQVC/STATUS defined with active flag "log data changes" in technical settings. By this, a log entry is written in table DBTABLOG. How can those entries in DBTABLOG be deleted and is it really necessary to log data changes on this table? Or how to get rid of this table as we do not have change permission for /QTQVC/ namespace.

Regards,

Sebastian Schiller

Labels (1)
  • Other

14 Replies
sschiller
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Florian,

no, it doesn't help. The information is about the content of the tables but the reported issue and question is about the technical setup of at least the status table. As mentioned, the jobs are performing entries into /QTQVC/STATUS which results in a change log entry in DBTABLOG. This shouldn't be the case for tables containing movement data.

Sebastian

FloHero
Contributor II
Contributor II

Which version of SAP Connector are you using?

sschiller
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

How to identify this from SAP side?

FloHero
Contributor II
Contributor II

The release be found in the connector logs, for example here:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvBexConnector\Log

or

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPSqlConnector\Log

sschiller
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

As this is on client side, I unfortunatelly cannot answer this. In addition, I do not see a relation as the technical setting I'm refering to is a setting for the defined table on SAP side, which cannot be overruled from any client.