Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

WebPart - see only one .qvw document

Could you please help me with following issue?

When I add a webpart I can see only one QV document in the document list even if see many when I'm logged in on Accespoint(on server A). This document can be added as webpart and works fine, but I would like to see all other documents there.

Configuration:

Server A: QVWS and SharePoint

Server B: QVS 11

Webparts version 11

MS SharePoint Server 2010

QVWS running on the same domain account as QVS and are is in ''QV administrator group'.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Solved. The problem was that I had to manually uninstall previous Webpart solution and install it again by using files stored here: "C:\Program Files\QlikView\WebParts\Setup". I also get some errors in windows command line (Failed to find the XML file at location ..., The solution installation failed) and it was enough just run only that particular piece of script-line, from .cmd file.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Solved. The problem was that I had to manually uninstall previous Webpart solution and install it again by using files stored here: "C:\Program Files\QlikView\WebParts\Setup". I also get some errors in windows command line (Failed to find the XML file at location ..., The solution installation failed) and it was enough just run only that particular piece of script-line, from .cmd file.