Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johaplar
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Where To Download QlikView 12.30 SR1?

Hi,

I want to download a specific version of QlikView: v12.30 SR1.

Previously it was possible, but now since you have changed the download page it's no longer possible.

One could also browse through the different versions and see which SR is eligible for the expiration of current license date.

This is a change for the worse, I'm afraid. Now I can't help my customer to upgrade within their current license.

Regards,

Lars-Olof Johansson, Tietoevry

lars-olof.johansson@tietoevry.com

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Attached the installation .exe files for QVS and QV Desktop to the following download link:  

https://files.qlik.com/url/drtdbytepbp3qghd

Please note,  Qlikview 12.30 version has been out of support for over two years now. It is strongly suggested to upgrade to a supported version (12.60 or 12.70) as soon as possible.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

I am not sure why that has changed. Please select "FeedBack" top right and ask your question.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Attached the installation .exe files for QVS and QV Desktop to the following download link:  

https://files.qlik.com/url/drtdbytepbp3qghd

Please note,  Qlikview 12.30 version has been out of support for over two years now. It is strongly suggested to upgrade to a supported version (12.60 or 12.70) as soon as possible.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
johaplar
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky 

Thank you very much for your help. I have downloaded the installation files.

Yes, I'm well aware of that version 2.30 is out of support. I have informed the customer this but the problem is that the versions rather quickly reaches end-of-support date. As QlikView is quite stable I presented the customer with two alternatives: either buy a new license and upgrade to a supported version, or upgrade to this version that was published within their license expiration date to postpone the need for a new license. The customer chose the latter.

Best Regards