Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtronel
Contributor III
Contributor III

directory service connector local Access

Hello guys

I found in the community the wonderful and light application <activedirectoryloadWithGroups> from Rob. W to list AD user groups and associated users using LDAP through ODEDB + Directory Service Connector.

My question, what must i do to execute the same application but listing the LOCAL groups set on my QlikView server (11.20SR13) ?

I can add some more info/screenshots if required to better understand my issue. Thx in advance

Denis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dtronel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello. Finally I got an answer out of the Community and i can get the list of Local groups by using the command 'NET LOCALGROUP'.

// Etape 1 - Listage des groupes locaux du serveur et récupération résultat dans un fichier
Execute cmd.exe /C "net localgroup > d:\GroupList.txt";

ListeGroupes:
LOAD
// @1 as Record,
right(@1,len(@1)-1) as GroupName,
right(@1,len(@1)-1) as GROUPNAME,
if(mid(@1,2,3)='Qli' or mid(@1,2,3)='QV_','Oui','Non') as FlagQV,
Recno() as GroupNumero
FROM (txt, codepage is 1252, no labels, delimiter is ';', msq)
where left(@1,1)='*';

Then i just have to recurse these groups using command 'Net localgroup GROUPNAME >> d:\GroupMembers.txt''

Then I just have to recurse above groups by using the command 'NET LOCALGROUP groupname >> GroupMember.txt' in order to retrieve all users linked to each group !!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dtronel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello. Finally I got an answer out of the Community and i can get the list of Local groups by using the command 'NET LOCALGROUP'.

// Etape 1 - Listage des groupes locaux du serveur et récupération résultat dans un fichier
Execute cmd.exe /C "net localgroup > d:\GroupList.txt";

ListeGroupes:
LOAD
// @1 as Record,
right(@1,len(@1)-1) as GroupName,
right(@1,len(@1)-1) as GROUPNAME,
if(mid(@1,2,3)='Qli' or mid(@1,2,3)='QV_','Oui','Non') as FlagQV,
Recno() as GroupNumero
FROM (txt, codepage is 1252, no labels, delimiter is ';', msq)
where left(@1,1)='*';

Then i just have to recurse these groups using command 'Net localgroup GROUPNAME >> d:\GroupMembers.txt''

Then I just have to recurse above groups by using the command 'NET LOCALGROUP groupname >> GroupMember.txt' in order to retrieve all users linked to each group !!