Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

is it possible export a chart in text format to a specific location in the server..?

we have a table box and which needs to be get exported into text format and that text file have to save in a particular path of the server.

Much appreciate your response.

Regards,

Dash

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I just want to explain things not running from the QMC, this is as expected behavior, as Publisher and the Reload Engine both ignore macros and triggers, those can only be run via call to QV.exe using the following parameters available there, only way of which I know to pick things up and have them automated.  I sort of agree with Marcus on this one though, given it is just once a month, would seem to be a lot easier to just run it manually etc.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.