Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlik platforms and windows phone

Hi everyone!

I found a lot of information about QlikView and QlikSense on mobile devices. There are listed iOS, iPhones, iPads, Androids and Blackberry but nothing said about Windows Phones. Is there any app which help to open QlikView or QlikSense appliactions? Is it planned to built some like that or Qlik simply doesn't support Windows Phones?

Best regards!

Bartek

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Apps are outdated. The development goes to use normal (html5) browser as (ajax) client. You could check the capabilities of your ie-browser on the qlik demo-site: Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com. For me with windows phone 8.1 it worked in general but features like object single-mode seems not to work (but I haven't tested it long). I assume with the next version (windows 10) many things will work like the other browsers.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Apps are outdated. The development goes to use normal (html5) browser as (ajax) client. You could check the capabilities of your ie-browser on the qlik demo-site: Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com. For me with windows phone 8.1 it worked in general but features like object single-mode seems not to work (but I haven't tested it long). I assume with the next version (windows 10) many things will work like the other browsers.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

thank you Marcus!

tell me is there possibillity to edit QlikView or QlikSense applications in browser like normally I edit them on QlikView Desktop?

marcus_sommer

If you meant to develop and maintain apps within the browser respectively in web-mode yes it's possible but there are some differences to the qv fat-client. But I think with the next major-releases the handling will be considerable improved.

- Marcus