Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III

10 Smallest values on dimension limits

Hi

I am trying to find the 10 smallest items in my expression.

Im using this in a straight table, could you advise why the 10 smallest value doesnt work, when I use the same expression to find the top 10 largest values it work, What can I do to get it to work

=num(pick(vDateView,

(    sum({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'}>} EXCELLENT)

/

(count({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'},Response_Type={'Invalid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN)

+

count({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'},Response_Type={'Valid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN))    ),

(    sum({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'}>} EXCELLENT)

/

(count({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'},Response_Type={'Invalid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN)

+

count({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'},Response_Type={'Valid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN))    ))  , '#,##0.0%')

Thanks

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't take much pressure, Try with this from Dimension limit tab

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil

I have tried limiting it there, the report goes blank when I select 10 smallest...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is the values? Does values or looking percentage or simple digits? Can you show image or may be qvw?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

It is percentages and im using names as a dimension in the table.

Unfortunately I cannot share the qvw, Im assuming it must have something to do with my expression

Anil_Babu_Samineni

In fact, Document is very helpful for us

May be this calculated dimension instead of your name

=if(aggr(rank(sum(MS2U_UCN)),Name)<=10,Name)

rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you for your assistance, I have tried using a calculated dimension its not working either.

I think the issue may be within my data I will have to try and build the chart a different way.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is the best option, Please upload sample so that we can look on that