Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

100% Stacked Bar Chart and drill down

Hi All,

I have a bar chart which I have set up as a 100% stack with two dimensions:

- Org_Level_1

- Input_Type

...using the following calculation I can show the % of Employees (this all works fine):

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(total<[Org_Level_1]> Employee_Number )

However I actually want to use a drill down group, but I'm unsure how to use the group within the expresson.  The group consists of 5 fields within the organisation hierarchy i.e. Org_Level_1, Org_Level_2 etc; and the above calculation works obviously with the first level, but does not with the second.

Basically, how do I amend the calculation so that it flexes depending on the org level...

Your help is much appreciated...

Andrew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Figured it out, and just in case anyone else wanted to know, using the same expression as above I just included all the org levels that appear in the drill down group i.e:

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(Total<[Org_Level_1],[Org_Level_2],[Org_Level_3],[Org_Level_4],[Org_Level_5]> Employee_Number)

Andrew

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Figured it out, and just in case anyone else wanted to know, using the same expression as above I just included all the org levels that appear in the drill down group i.e:

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(Total<[Org_Level_1],[Org_Level_2],[Org_Level_3],[Org_Level_4],[Org_Level_5]> Employee_Number)

Andrew

Paulexter
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you for this, I was trying all sorts of things with variables and could not get it to work. Who knew it was so simple!

TgrPep
Contributor II
Contributor II

This was a huge help.  Thank you for posting this