cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AGGR in dimension of pivot table

Hello,

i have something like a bug with pivot table and aggr function in dimension.

So, i have a pivot table like this :

1_pivot table.jpg

Mag. and EAN are dimension define like this :

=aggr(count({<Année={$(vAnnéePrécédente)}>}DISTINCT [Numéro de magasin]),

Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

=aggr(Count({<Année={$(vAnnéePrécédente)}>}DISTINCT EAN)

,Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

Dimensions of pivot table are :

2_dimensions.jpg

The problem is when i do some selection by year, by month one of dimension agrr in pivot table is delete (here EAN) :

3_selction.jpg4_dimension delete.jpg

I don't understand why ....

Sophie

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

=Aggr(Count({<Année={$(vAnnéePrécédente)}, Mois>}DISTINCT [Numéro de magasin]),

Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

=Aggr(Count({<Année={$(vAnnéePrécédente)}, Mois>}DISTINCT EAN)

,Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you would need to look at your data model. Are your EAN values linked to Mois values?

If not, do you expect them to be linked?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

- sunindia : I don't want to unselect Mois ; and sometimes the problme appear when there is no selection on "Mois"

3_selection year.jpg4_dimension Mag delete.jpg

- swuehl : The EAN is linked to Mois. I have the sam bug if the two dimensions are in other position, in the picture, i have the same problem with "Mag." who disappear when i select "Année".

In the application i have the same pivot table with current year, the expression of dimensions are :

=aggr(count({<Année={$(vAnnéeCourante)}>}DISTINCT [Numéro de magasin]),Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

=aggr(Count({<Année={$(vAnnéeCourante)}>}DISTINCT EAN),Année,[Numéro de prospectus],[Libellé de prospectus],[Date de début de prospectus],[Date de fin de prospectus])

This pivot table of current year work perfectly :

1_pivot table year.jpg

Sophie