Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

AVG,STDEV from expression

Hi All,

I am stuck in calculating Avg and Stedev from a table of values in which the values are generated from an expression. PSB for clarity

Capture.PNG

Here I am calculating Target from the below expression

num(count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}, VARIANCE = {'>0'}>} CONTACT_WID)/count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}>} CONTACT_WID) * 100,'##.##')

*I know that we can cliculate avg and Stdev in a Stright table through TOTAL option.

But I want to caliculate AVG and STDEV for the above table of values and I have to store them in a variable.

your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got the solution.

Thanks to viewers

=AVG(aggr(count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}, VARIANCE = {'>0'}>} CONTACT_WID)/count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}>} CONTACT_WID) * 100,COUNTRY))

=STDEV(aggr(count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}, VARIANCE = {'>0'}>} CONTACT_WID)/count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}>} CONTACT_WID) * 100,COUNTRY))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got the solution.

Thanks to viewers

=AVG(aggr(count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}, VARIANCE = {'>0'}>} CONTACT_WID)/count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}>} CONTACT_WID) * 100,COUNTRY))

=STDEV(aggr(count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}, VARIANCE = {'>0'}>} CONTACT_WID)/count({$<TABLE_NAME = {'TARGET'}>} CONTACT_WID) * 100,COUNTRY))