Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III

Above with null value

Hi to everyone, I created in Qlik Front-end a straight table like the one attached.

My aim is to obtain the result in column E and so the cumulative sum of column C.

But for now I only managed to obtain the result in column D thanks to this expression:

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({SetAnalysis} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

I have problems to deal with null values...

Thanks in advance

Eva

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a qvw sample to take a look at this?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can this work to you? i am thinking

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({<%KEY_INT = {'=Len(%KEY_INT) > 0'}>} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

My Bad, It should Double Quote

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({<%KEY_INT = {"=Len(%KEY_INT) > 0"}>} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny, for me it's not possible to share qvw just beacause it's a reserved huge project. I tried to make a smaller example and in that case all seems to work fine.. I am starting to thik that there's a problem in the star schema... 

19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

not working for me

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Atleast can you show the image? Where you are getting null values?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

For me the problem is that I forced to display all N in dataset in the straight table even though N° Claims is not

valorized for the specific subset of data taking into account.

Cattura.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be enabling the option "Suppress when value is null"? Because, Without seeing application it may difficult to think.

19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No beacause I have to display all N also if value is null.

if N° Claims is null I want to display the same comulative sum of the previous not null row.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Sum(Aggr(If(IsNull([N° Claims]), [N° Claims], sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT(%KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))), [Delta gg], N))