Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II

Acceptable 30 days Slider

Hi Experts,

I have table of information received date, planned date,Avg difference and % diff.All metrics are parametarised in the script and coming as variables to UI.Now I want to create two sliders one for Acceptable 30 days(difference of received date, planned date) and % Diff slider.Based on the slider the table metrics should reflect.Please show some light on this.

Regards, Venkat Krishna

7 Replies
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Venkat,

Can you share your app here?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be like this  and then use FieldName as Slider

If([Received Date] - [Planned Date] <= 30, Dimension) as FieldName

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil,

you want me to create variable in script and use in the slider?

Regards,

venkat

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, Why are you going in variable. Even, you can create field and then call that field into slider object if not necessary as variable

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MarcoWedel

I guess you mean field instead of variable?

krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for quick reply

Yes variable.

For recieved date, Based on the order type I use received date or confirmed date to find the 30 days difference.As let variable already created in the script I want to create variable in the UI layer to show in the table.Is it possible to do it. Because I'm facing #NA error when using the variable in the slider.

Regards,Venkat

MarcoWedel

please post a sample application including some sample data and your variable and describe your expected result.

thanks

regards

Marco