Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III

Access denied to this qlik

Hi all,

I have access to production server of qlikview.

N qlik has user license. In production for some application s I can able to open through qlikview desktop but others I'm getting error that 

Access denied to the document.

Why is I t so?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Usually the access rights are defined on a folder-level but sometimes someone set one also on a file-level ... Further if there is any restriction set it is heavier as all permissions. In regard to this check if there is a prj-folder for this app.

Another thought goes to section access - your colleagues should check it again, maybe there is one active yet.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

7 Replies
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Other user can open document n checked there is no section access.then why I'm not able to access

marcus_sommer

You might not have the proper access-rights to this app within the windows active directory.

- Marcus

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

How can I check that 

marcus_sommer

Within the windows explorer, right click on the file and there in properties in tab security. You should be listed as user or within a user-group with the proper access-rights.

- Marcus

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have read & execute and read rights are there

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

But in same folder I have access to some application s there is no problem but others I can't access

marcus_sommer

Usually the access rights are defined on a folder-level but sometimes someone set one also on a file-level ... Further if there is any restriction set it is heavier as all permissions. In regard to this check if there is a prj-folder for this app.

Another thought goes to section access - your colleagues should check it again, maybe there is one active yet.

- Marcus