Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mosha231
Contributor II
Contributor II

Accumulation Function with multiple dimensions

Hi

I am trying to do accumulation in Acc% column based on values in No of SKU within threshold % column.  For this i have enabled the full accumulation option. This function is working fine when i select one dimension from RANGE listbox. but when i select multiple dimensions accumulation spilts up 

Acc% when one dimension selected

Acc % when multiple dimension  selected

i see for same number of PRA_NO accumulation is fine then again it changes when PRA_NO changes(shown in Green rectangles)

Is there is some link between green marked rectangles? if yes how to resolve this. i want my ACC% column to give accumulated data based on No of SKU within threshold % column on whatever dimension(even multiple selection) i select.

One more thing i have enabled relative function in expression. is that have something to do with it

BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you attach sample to investigate where this is not working? Because Accumulation option works for Multi tasking and associate engine

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful