cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujit_nath
Creator III
Creator III

Activate specific sheet of QVW on button click

I have a QVW file where I have 2 buttons. Basically both of these buttons should take me to different sheets of a different QVW. How do I achieve that?

To re iterate -

QVW 1-> has 2 sheets, SH01 and SH02 (This is where I want to navigate to)

QVW2 -> has two buttons,

button1 should take me to QVW1 and activate SH01

button2 should take me to QVW1 and activate SH02

If I am setting two actions on the button, open Qlikview document and second to set the variable to activate the sheet, it does not take the second action and brings me to the other QVW without sheet selection. How do I achieve this?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies
rushikale0106
Contributor III
Contributor III

sujit_nath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @rushikale0106 , 

I had tried this but wont work as there are many pages in my second QVW. I can not put conditional open on all of them. Also, the home page needs to be different as I need to open that separately at times as well.

rushikale0106
Contributor III
Contributor III

Okay. I am afraid I don't know other solution than this for now. I will do some trials and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Rushi

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe the following Design Blog post should provide some assistance:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/AJAX-and-URL-parameters/ba-p/1470351

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.