Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vamsi_T
Contributor
Contributor

Add a new column with total of another column in Pivot table

How can I make Total of  a field(Count of stores) as a new column in pivot table.

This total in pivot table should adjust according to dimensions and external filters.

Required column is Highlighted  in below figure.

dcvsdfvfd.PNG

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sum(TOTAL [No of Stores]) 

or

Sum(TOTAL <Country> [No of Stores]) 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vamsi_T
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thank for your reply.

I have tried already this one, I need it in different structure.

I updated the question.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check these

count(TOTAL <Country, Product> distinct Store)

Or

count(TOTAL <Product> distinct Store)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Vamsi, did Anil's latest post get you what you needed?  If so, do not forget to return to the thread and use the Accept as Solution button on the post to mark it as correct giving Anil credit for the help and to let other Community members know that it worked too.  If you are still working on things, leave an update on where you are currently.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Vamsi_T
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Its not yet solved. This formula cannot generate the total value according to dimensions. Its only generating the one dimension total value based on mentioned dimension Count(TOTAL <Product> distinct Store).

I need a solution which generates the total value according to dimension steps.

Thank You