cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lohitala
Contributor
Contributor

Aggr Function

Hi All, could you please help me out with this expression where i am going wrong.

In the chart it show the same values that is not expected.

=count(Aggr(if($(=num(count( {<TopBox={'1'},FiscalYear={'2018'}>}SRID)/count( {<FiscalYear={'2018'}>}SRID),'#.00000'))>=percent1,QuestionLabel),percent1,QuestionLabel,FACILITY,Srnumber1))

5 Replies
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

Are you intentionally aggregating on percent1,QuestionLabel,FACILITY,Srnumber1, because they're not a dimension (w/the exception of FACILITY)?

I'm thinking you've aggregated w/too many fields.  You can try removing one aggregation at a time and see if your values change.

HTH,

Jason

lohitala
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Actually those are all Dimension field.

I have to aggregated it those level i think there is problem with dollar expansion in Aggr function.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How about this? I am assuming percent1 is not the field?

=count(Aggr(if(num(count( {<TopBox={'1'},FiscalYear={'2018'}>}SRID)/count( {<FiscalYear={'2018'}>}SRID),'#.00000')>=percent1,QuestionLabel),percent1,QuestionLabel,FACILITY,Srnumber1))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rubenmarin

Hi Lohit, dollar expansion is processed before the table is calculated, so the stepsa are: this dollar expansion is calculated, returns a number, and this number replace the dollar expansion in expression, so all dimensions uses the same numbers, ie:

=count(Aggr(if(0.8>=percent1,QuestionLabel),percent1,QuestionLabel,FACILITY,Srnumber1)) // 0.8 just as an example of how the expression is expanded.

Anil expression below should work.

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  Yes, they are dimensions, just not dimensions in the chart you're referencing.  I initially thought your were forcing aggregation outside of the chart dimensions.