Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgdotcom
Contributor III
Contributor III

Aggr function help!

I'm trying to display costs per a batch_uuid (aggr cost by batch_uuid) but all I seem to be able to do is sum total costs. I'm using the Total Spend = Aggr(sum(cost),batch_uuid). Would anyone be able to help me with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

It seems that you might have issue with your data model.... Cost may not be disconnected to the batch_uuid field in the back end model

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, When we talk about the Total Cost?

Sum(Aggr(sum(cost),batch_uuid))

OR

Sum(Aggr(sum(TOTAL <batch_uuid> cost),batch_uuid))

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Why are you not just doing this Sum(Cost)?

mgdotcom
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for helping. @Anil, the outcome is the same. I just can't get it to give me the cost for each batch_uuid. Even when I add Cost as a dimension it seems to replicate numerous times.

mgdotcom
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for trying to help Sunny. I've tried that. the outcome is the same.

sunny_talwar

It seems that you might have issue with your data model.... Cost may not be disconnected to the batch_uuid field in the back end model

View solution in original post

Anil_Babu_Samineni

can you share application to check because it may concern from DM as i believe

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mgdotcom
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Sunny. I removed a syn key I created and it all seems to be fine now.