Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggr in expression HELP

Hi,

I have written a expression, it works when i select 1 month, but when i try to see several months in my table, the numbers go crazy.

Expression:

Sum(Total{<KONTRGRNR={5},SALKONT={3075,3097,3098,3099},LINJETEKST={'Elsert*', 'Påslag*'}>}SUM*'0,8')

((sum({<SALKONT={3091}>}AVRMENGDE) - Sum({<SALKONT={3098,3099},KONTRGRNR-={5}>}AVRMENGDE))

/

(sum(TOTAL{<SALKONT={3091}>}AVRMENGDE) - Sum(TOTAL{<SALKONT={3098,3099},KONTRGRNR-={5}>}AVRMENGDE))

)

Dimmensions:

%key

KONTGRNAMN

PRICEAREAID

Month

Year

selected Jan, Feb, Mar;

selected Jan, Feb;

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be you need to use field name with TOTAL qualifier here?

Sum(Total <Month> {<KONTRGRNR={5},SALKONT={3075,3097,3098,3099},LINJETEKST={'Elsert*', 'Påslag*'}>}SUM*'0,8')

((sum({<SALKONT={3091}>}AVRMENGDE) - Sum({<SALKONT={3098,3099},KONTRGRNR-={5}>}AVRMENGDE))

/

(sum(TOTAL <Month> {<SALKONT={3091}>}AVRMENGDE) - Sum(TOTAL <Month> {<SALKONT={3098,3099},KONTRGRNR-={5}>}AVRMENGDE))

)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks for reply

I have now tried with <Month> but then all the collums become 0.

Any other suggestions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, i also wrapped the expression in aggr. Then it worked, thanks so much !

sunny_talwar

This might be a stupid question, but did you use the word Month or  Maned? You have to use the month field name that is in your dashboard... I hope you used Maned as it appears that is the name of your month field