Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregation based on file selection:

Hi sunindia‌,

I have a requirement in my project. It would be really great if you could help me with this. I have multiple files and each file contains sales information for three products A, B, C. And I need to aggregate the sales information monthly, quarterly and annually based on file selction which a user would do, for that UI should have a list box containing file names

The sales should be shown in a straight table.

Say when a user selects May 2015 the sales information from May file should be aggregated monthly, quarterly and annually.

Hope this makes sense.

A sample code is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the help in the past and for this in advance. Your help means a lot.

Regards,

Roy.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure how you are calculating QTD and YTD, but MTD is working. Check it out and explain a little more about QTD and YTD

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check this link out, this had a very similar requirement:

sales aggregation from multiple excel files

sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure how you are calculating QTD and YTD, but MTD is working. Check it out and explain a little more about QTD and YTD

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny. My requirement is slightly different but I could resolve it based on your qvw.