Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Animate Chart - Text Colour

Hi, I have a bar chart Aminmation, when i click play and it goes through the months how do I change the Text colur of the month it is flying though? Thanks

4 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In the background property of your expression try something like

=If(condition, RGB(255,0,0), RGB(0,0,255))

denwo2010
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

If you look at the attached document, I want the month to appear in the Middle (The month that it is currently playing) of the chart, but I want it to show as white Text, alos want the x/y axis to appear as white as well.

Thanks

kedar_dandekar
Creator
Creator

Hi Denis,

Please find attached a slightly updated version of your qvw file.

I could manage to change the font color x,y axis, the title and the Month name displayed just above the animation bar at the bottom.

However, I am not very sure of how to change the watermark font color that gets displayed at the center (as part of the animation..), I think its a default color from qlik, so I just increased the font size and made it bold & underlined .

HTH,

KD

denwo2010
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, that is the bit I want to change but does not look like you can. I'll just have to change the background of my chart to white. Thanks for looking anyway.