Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hcabrera
Contributor III
Contributor III

As delete records with values of expressions = 0 in pivot table ??

Hi All,

I have a pivot table with 3 expressions like this:

Expr1

=sum({<FechaDcto = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}, AñoDcto= >}TotalDocumento)

+ sum({<FechaPago = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}, FechaAnulaPago = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}>} TotalPago)

+ sum({<FechaAjuste = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"},FechaAnulaAjuste = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}>}TotalAjuste)

Expr2

=sum({<FechaDcto = {">=$(=vFechaCorteI)<=$(=vFechaCorteF)"}, AñoDcto=>}TotalDocumento)

Expr3

=sum({<FechaDcto = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, AñoDcto=>}TotalDocumento)

+ sum({<FechaPago = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, FechaAnulaPago = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>} TotalPago)

//+ sum({<FechaPagoCont = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, FechaAnulaPagoCont = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>} TotalPagoCont)

+ sum({<FechaAjuste = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"},FechaAnulaAjuste = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>}TotalAjuste)

as the pivot table to delete records whose three expressions are 0 ??

thanks for your help

Henry C.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Then you need to add an if statement to all the other expressions that makes the expression return 0 if those other three expressions all return 0.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If the results are really exactly 0 instead almost 0 then those rows would be suppressed automatically by default. My guess is therefore that one of the expressions returns results that are not exactly 0. Can you post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem?

hcabrera
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for answer Gysbert,

I'm sorry, I must say that there are more than 3 expressions but not to show the validation registration is only 3 expressions are 0, I should remove the entire record, so other expressions have values.

Henry C.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Then you need to add an if statement to all the other expressions that makes the expression return 0 if those other three expressions all return 0.