Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Asp.net component

Hi Experts

The Qlikview has a component asp.net?

Tks

5 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

qlikview do not have asp.net component but you can integrate qlikview object in to asp.net application with the help of qlikview web part.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Sunil - I had asked this question numerous time without getting an answer. Hope you can give some ideas .

I am struggling to install/setup QlikView WorkBench on mylocal system. I am currently have QV 9 with SR3 and running on Windows 7machine. I had tried to follow the instructions from the documentation but Ican’t get it working. Please can someone share step-by-step instructions on howto get this done? Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers - DV

suniljain
Master
Master

pls go through following link.ou get manual for workbench manual

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-1810

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Thanks Mate.

I am following the manual and its not clear to me. I am not sure if its me or the way manual is written. Have you managed to install Workbench successfully? I can install it without any issues but I am unable to integrate with Visual Studio.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunil, tks for your answer, Do you have Demos with this View? is it possible download a trial for test this?