Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_searge
Contributor
Contributor

Avg () on count if conditions

Hello community,

I'm trying to get average values for defined conditions. I created a workaround looking like this:

Round
	(Count(
	if(AG_Aufgabentyp = 'Carrier Einkauf: Vorleistung Carrier kündigen' and AG_Fktn_Pool = 'Demontage',Aufgaben_ID) or
	if(AG_Aufgabentyp = 'Carrier Einkauf: Carrier Umsetzung bestätigen' and AG_Fktn_Pool = 'Produktion_Änderung',Aufgaben_ID) or
	if(AG_Aufgabentyp = 'Carrier Einkauf: Carrier und Vorleistungskosten ermitteln' and AG_Fktn_Pool = 'Anfrage',Aufgaben_ID))

/

(Max(Num(Month(AG_Ende)))),0.01)

This works fine looking completely on all months of the current year. But I need to get more flexible. I'd like to get correct results by selecting any months in filter. I believe I need to combine Avg() with count if somehow. Shouldn't be to difficult, but I never worked with avg() before. Any help?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

In a straight table,

Dimension :Month(AG_Ende)

expression:

Avg(
{<
AG_Aufgabentyp ={'Carrier Einkauf: Vorleistung Carrier kündigen','Carrier Einkauf: Carrier Umsetzung bestätigen','Carrier Einkauf: Carrier und Vorleistungskosten ermitteln'},
AG_Fktn_Pool={'Demontage','Produktion_Änderung','Anfrage')
>}
Aufgaben_ID)