Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Avoid Change of values of one chart on selection of Listbox value

I have a gauge chart on my dashboard and a listbox . i don't want the list box Process selection to impact the values of gauge chart .

i have tried the Process= in the set analysis in my expression but still the values got changed

Any suggestion

=if(Count({$<[outage_type]={1},gc_rec_ID={692},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},Process=>} DISTINCT model_outage_id)>0,

(Count({$<gc_rec_ID={692},outage_type={0},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},Process=>} DISTINCT model_key)

- Count({$<gc_rec_ID={692},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},outage_type={1},Process=>} DISTINCT model_key) +

Sum({$<[outage_type]={1},gc_rec_ID={692},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},Process=>}  Aggr(1- Num((Sum({$<[outage_type]={1},gc_rec_ID={692},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},Process=>} duration_sec)/Num#(Interval(MonthEnd([Call_Year-Month])-MonthStart([Call_Year-Month]),'ss'))),'####.#####'),model_key))) 

/Count({$<gc_rec_ID={692},outage_type={0},Link_Flag={'Spectrum'},Process=>} DISTINCT model_key)

,1)

4 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

i think this is because of the below part which is not under set analysis

Num#(Interval(MonthEnd([Call_Year-Month])-MonthStart([Call_Year-Month]),'ss'))),'####.#####')

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The selection of Process is probably limiting the possible values of model_key, which is the dimension in your Aggr() expression and that is affecting the output of your expression. Unfortunately there is no easy set expression workaround.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Yes but i am looking for any other solution .. is there any other way without changing anything in the expression

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Cant really say without a sample qvw document that illustrates the problem. May also need source data (or inline loads) so that someone can look at modifications to your data model to avoid the Aggr() expression.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein