Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart Multiple Dimensions with labels

Hi,

I have the following columns

ZT

Critical

High

Medium

Low

Last Scan Date

Last Scan Date 1

(All have numerical values)

Application Names (Text Values)

I am trying to build a bar chart where on the x-axis should have the below calculations:

=if([Last Scan Date] or [Last Scan Date1] >90,'Blocked')

The Second bar should have

if(ZT>0,'Blocked')

The Third Bar should have

if(High>0),'Blocked')

Each bar should represent the number of applications that are blocked under each category ( The scan date, ZT, High). I am trying to use the given calculations as Dimensions and in the expression, I am using COUNT([Application Names]).

But it messes up the whole bar chart with incorrect representations. Am I doing it right? If there is a proper way to build this bar chart, please give me steps on what to use and where to use.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

How about putting your calculations into the load script ?

This also is best practice as Calculated Dimensions can cause poor performance.

Not applicable
Author

I could. But that would be using the same expressions in the Script as I am using in creating the Dimensions now.  I am afraid that would replicate the same issue here. The problem is, when I create the dimensions with these calculations, I am able to see the bars but I am not able to see the legend labels of each bar.

For Example, if I create a bar with the following dimension =if([Last Scan Date] or [Last Scan Date1] >90,'Blocked'),

I am able to see the legend label below the bar. But as soon as I create the 2nd Dimension, I don't see the label below the 2nd bar. Even if it appears, it is incorrect and misplaced.

Not applicable
Author

The Fields that I have available are

Application Name.

Scan Date

High

Critical

High Vulnerabilities

I need a bar chart where there will be 4 bars representing each of the below conditions:

1. if(Today()-[Scan Date]>90,'Blocked')

2. if([High]>0,'Blocked')

3.if([Crit]>0,'Critical')

4. if([High Vulnerabilities]>0,'High Severity Vulnerabilities')

I am using the above expressions as Dimensions and in the Expressions, I am doing

Count(DISTINCT([Application Name]))

But I am not able to see 4 bars in the chart.