Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bar Chart Rolling Month Set Analysis don't work

Hi at all,

i have a issue or understanding problem in my bar chart. I have this following formel with expression:

Sum({<%_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)

For testing i created listboxes with the 

%_Key_Account

%_Key_Category

DataMeasures

i selected the values like in the formel above. Everything worked fine, but when i deselect one of this listboxes which i want to filter in my formel, then the set analysis didn't work. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I found the solution which will work:

Sum({< %_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)/1000000

I must add the filter into the rolling filter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I found the solution which will work:

Sum({< %_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)/1000000

I must add the filter into the rolling filter

View solution in original post