Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Bar Graph

Hello,

I have one simple Question, For me it's hard one..

Please find Attachment of the Image.

Might be this graph is depending on Two graphs.

One is Upper and another one is Lower....

So, Could you please help me about this.

1-Q) I would like to ask you, Is this graph created in QlikView?

2-Q) If Yes, Please let me know how can we do..

Note: Please pause any URL's .....

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
5 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be look at some butterfly chart examples:

Butterfly or Tornado Chart | Qlik Community

Butterfly chart example

Not applicable

it's Butterfly chart

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

stalwar1abubakarsiddiq7

Can you please help me this part. I Think this is very big task for me... Please help from your end .... I know community is Smart, You all can help that...!

After i analyse as per the Business looking, I want to show above Graph. So, Please have a look which i attached in the excel of Client Sheet...

And then For Above graph, I want to show Whoever hires recently.

In that, First graph fields are Start Date and Candidate ( Here i want show Year Wise - I mean here Start Date has 2014 , 2015. so in that graph i want to show first dimension is 2014, 2015 after that when i click on the 2014 i want to see Date along with Candidate)

Second graph fields are End Date and Name of Leaver and Type ( Here logic is i want to grouped Chart like one for Voluntary and one more is Involuntary....

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Can you please help me..

Anyone got the solutions ...!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes,

This is looking Butterfly chart only, But Dimension is not one.

For Above one i want to fetch the data from Different Date

For Below one i want to fetch the data from Different Date

Note: If, Two dates are same then i can create easily...

Please help me, If any body want data or qvw i can provide to you..