Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danialier
Creator III
Creator III

Bar chart missing dates when doing selections

Hello,

I have a bar chart showing the revenue week over week. There are some weeks for which there is no revenue and as consequence the week is not appearing in the chart when selecting the country. If I don't select the country then it works....

What I'd like to get is all weeks listed in the x axis whatever there is revenue or not and once the country is selected

Attached the QV with the issue I'm facing.

Please help.

Thanks,

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this expression

=Sum(Units) + Sum({1<Week = $::Week>} 0)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sunny Bhai, Probably i would wait since 4 months for this? Correct me if i am wrong?

Yours =Sum(Units) + Sum({1<Week = $::Week>} 0)

Mine =Sum(Units) + Sum({1<Week = P(Week)>} 0)

Note- Does, $:: is similar to P(). What i understand is P() gets all possible values where $:: returns all possible values + Null values where data is not there. Can you give a shot for understand better. Or my understand is Okay?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

$:: and p() serve different purpose.

$:: will filter the expression based on direct selection of the week field

p() will filter the expression based on indirect selection of the week field also (in addition to direct selection).

I wouldn't use p() here because for regions which don't have week available will be filtered out...