Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poojask123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Bold Text format for dim & Exp not working for null or zero values

Hi,

I have a Pivot table with 4 dimensions and one measure.

For both these, i have provided text format to display as bold '<B>' with the condition -

if(Region= 'Total','<B>')

But wherever the expression value is zero or Null, the bold does not work, and it shows in normal font.

I am expecting a result like this, but the result i am getting is - For Column A, wherever there is 0 or null, the value is not bold but normal format.

Capture.JPG

Thanks

12 Replies
poojask123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ronald,

Its an application on my client machine. n i do not have access to copy it to any different environment

Anil_Babu_Samineni

In fact, Your information is not good enough because as per your Data set it's working good. So finally, I would ask you to create sample data which is same where not working. Si that we can look the same

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
poojask123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Ronald. I decided to go by your suggestion to achieve what I am trying. Restricted the dimension values using match() and named the total column as "Gross $$$"